pu6e is a world editor for Ultima 6 and the Worlds of Ultima (Martian Dreams and Savage Empire). It's written in Python and uses wxWindows and OpenGL. pu6e is tested on Linux and Windows 2000, and requires a 3D card.
With pu6e (pronounced "puce"), you can:
- Create, modify, and delete objects
- Manipulate containers, via a tree view
- Edit terrain and map chunks
- View all map and object tiles
- View tile and palette animation
- View and move NPCs
- View book contents
- Save map, object and NPC data
- Play your new worlds with the Ultima 6 family!
The current version of pu6e is 0.6.0, released 2003 Apr 30.
In addition, pu6e's ancestor (u6edit 0.5) is still available. u6edit is written in Perl and uses GTK.
The following thumbnails lead to fairly large screenshots. You can view a listing of all screenshots if you like.